Here you will find help if you have problems using List to You.
Any encountered problems, suggested improvements or other feedback is highly valued and are gratefully received email@example.com
Try finding a topic below matching your problem:
My shared lists are not updated when I shop
You or the person sharing your list might have bad connectivity. This may cause a delay in when your shared lists are updated.
I do not receive any suggestions when entering an item
The item you entered might be new to List to You. In this case, it will be part of suggestions the next time you start typing to add it to a list.
I do not receive any suggestions at all when entering items
You probably have a bad connection which prevents List to You to retrieve and show suggestions.
No categories are suggested when I enter an item
Your item may sometimes be part of several categories. If you want to select or change category, start typing a few letters and see what suggestions there are to choose from.
Category is not required when you add items to a list, but adding them makes the sorting of items in your list easier.
Disclaimer and terms and conitions
The product List to You and this web page is made available by ATD Applications AB ("Apptodate"). Please read the following text carefully (”Terms and conditions”) since it defines your account ownership with List to You as well as the use of this web page and service. By using the service, web page or by creating an account in order to gain access to List to You through Facebook, you have also accepted these Terms and Conditions and the additons that may be amended.
APPTODATE DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY AND DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SERVICE AND DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITIES FOR DAMAGES AND LOSSES CAUSED BY USE OF THE SERVICE TJÆNSTEN WITH THE EXCEPTION FOR WHAT IS STATED BY LAW.
The service is provided on an as is basis and the user of the service is using it at its own risk. The user must be ware of that the information that is provided by third parties and is used by the service may conatin errors and defects. Apptodate does not accept any liability for such errors and defects.
Without consent from a user and without prior notice, these terms may change. Apptodate will as far as possible inform about changes and updates through the service or email. Continued use of the service is interpreated as a user consent with the new terms.
- Access to your account is personal. In case you use Facebook to login to the service, no terms in this document will set aside the terms that apply from end user license terms from Facebook.
- You are responsible for keeping your personal account details safe and not providing access to unauthorized parties.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you have appropriateInternet access to be able to use the service as well as all cost resulting from the use of the service.
- In case you use the service outside your home country while roaming in a non-home network, the cost for using the service may be higher than normal. You will be solely responsible for such increased cost for using the service and Internet access necessary to use the service.
- You are agree to use the service in accordance with these terms. In case the service results in economic loss or damage for you or third party as a result of your use of the service, you agree to hold Apptodate harmless against claims resulting from such damage.
- As a user of the service you agree to the following:
- Use the service in a resposnible way in accordance with the customs and laws of your country.
- Not try to gain access to databases or software that is used to provide the service.
- Please report inappropriate usage of the service by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The information that you add to the lists that you create might be presented to other users of the service after approval by an administrator. For instance if you add the item "milk" in a list and an administrator approvs the article, it will be presented to other users. The information will be owned by Apptodate after the administrator approval. You will keep your access to the item that you have contributed with while using the service. If an administrator finds it useful to modify the content, they may do so without prior notification or consent from the original contributor.
- Apptodate may at any time change the appearance and functionality of the service as well as the content that is presented in the service.
- The information that you share with other users, will after adminstrator approval, will be unidentified and not be connected to you as a user.
- Since some of the information you share while using the service will be monitored by an administrator, and after administrator approval be shared with other users, you should not add content that might be considered inappropriate or violate other users.
- Apptodate may limit access or entirely block users access to the service in case of inappropriate behavior. In case a user is violating Swedish law, Apptodate may take legal action.
- You are repsonsible for that the information that you share with other users does not contain inappropriate contents that may cause concern or violate other users.
- Promotion and marketing of items based on the contents you have added may contain errors and wrong pricing. Apptodate do not acept any liability for these defects. but will use its best efforts to correct such errors and defects.
- The product registers in which order you are ticking off items when you are shopping in a store. This information is saved with the purpose to improve the service for you as a user since it will allow you to control in which order item categories are sorted. This information is personal and is not shared with other users of th service.
- Information that is stored in the database may be shared with third parties with commercial purposes, although not in such a way that personal information becomes available to the third party without your consent.
List to you is launched in a perpetual beta-mode and is very likely to change and improve during all times. We are very happy if you share your wishes and feedback via email to: email@example.com
About List to you
List to you is a product, created by Apptodate (ATD Applications AB). List to you makes your every day shopping easy, presents offers and enables you to share lists with family members and friends. List to you makes it easy to remember what to buy. To go shopping should be a treat!
Apptodate was founded by Mark Martinsson and Jonas Sellergren in 2011 to be the foundation for a range of intelligent, smart phone based, products that will make the life easier for its users. The products are well conected and share a smart, scalable server with the capacity of managing users, items database relationships between users and much more.
Version: 1.0.0 (16)